Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mommy!

a Tribute to my beautiful mother!!

I know this is supposed to be for FHE's and posts of that sort, but I think honoring our lovely mother is just as good. I love Mommy for so many reasons... but mostly because she is my very best friend. I love that she has taught us all to be hard workers by her perfect examply of what a hard-workin-woman is! I am greatful for all the small things I've learned from her- like how to caulk, trim bushes, properly dust, do the laundry, etc. I know I could go on all day long with things she has taught us. She has also taught us how to be a loving daughter of God. She is a wonderful, patient mother who is constantly teaching through the way she lives her life. Mommy is funny and the glue (along with Daddy, their a team) that holds the family together. She is a wonderful wife, mother, grandma, friend and woman. We are all so blessed to have her in our life! Thanks mommy for being you!!

Happy Mothers Day!

what do you love about Mommy?

2 comments:

Susan Jo Ollerton Fuller said...

Thank you Jenny, you are so sweet!

Chantal said...

So true. I love Mommy!